Monday 12 January 2009

Girls just wanna have fun

Some more puppy pictures for your delectation!




























We've had our supper and three puppies have crashed after a lengthy play time. One little person is still up and about and currently in the tunnel. That's Itsy Bitsy. She is a bundle of energy and fun. They all are in fact but she is just amazing.

The puppies have had a busy day and I've managed to have individual play time with each one both in a group environment and getting one puppy out at a time. We've also had group play sessions mainly with my bright pink crocs! The puppies ate all their lunch and just about all their supper. Soon after they've finished eating I'm running round after them with my kitchen roll trying to catch the poo's before they hit the floor. I have about a 50% success rate!

The puppies had some time with Poppy in the kitchen this afternoon and were fascinated by this large person who came into the kitchen. As I expected Poppy was an angel with them and just lay there while they walked round and over her.

Unfortunately I have been unable to take them outside at all. Today has been absolutely awful with rain coming sideways at the house and strong winds. Not at all pleasant. When I took Zeki, Pops and Zen outside after their dinner Zeki just stood under the picnic table and refused to come out until I said she could come back inside!

Now the puppies are about to go back into their play pen for a snooze and then I'll have them out one at a time for evening cuddles and more individual play. We'll have one more group play time before they have final cuddles before bed. Oh and I mustn't forget to groom them before they finally go to bed.

One more thing they've had in their education today. They have listened to some classical music - ha ha!

Then I think I can go to bed with my book. I so admire Bernadette as I haven't done anything like she normally does and I'm exhausted.

At this point I'd like to say a huge thank you to Leah for standing in for me this evening to help Andy with a training evening at Dartford Dog Club. Thank you Leah and I promise to go easy on you at training tomorrow evening ...... as long as you promise not to make me run too much on Thursday evening!

4 comments:

  1. Little darlings!
    I'm hoping to pay them a visit later this week. I can hardly wait for a cuddle, they are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon you deserve the title of SUPER NANNIE :0) the pictures are brilliant and what a kind good girl Poppy is x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you will still have to run!!!! p.s they are they scarriest socks i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the puppy picture 'fix'

    ReplyDelete