Friday 19 December 2008

Almost there


Well, we're almost there. Olympia is tomorrow. I can't believe it. We had a good training session last night with Leah. Mind you she made me run so much I'm really not sure I'll be able to move tomorrow!

We have a lovely new pink kit bag to take all our stuff in, thank you Karen! It's really cool and I'm going to pack it this afternoon with all our bits and pieces. I'm taking some nice snacks for Niamh to munch on during the day as it'll will be a very long time between her breakfast and dinner.

Early to bed tonight but I don't suppose I'll sleep much!

3 comments:

  1. me and you both!!!! you didn't run nearly as much as you moaned :) he he he! sleep well, we'll see you very early tom! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Nancy and Niamh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow! I'll be cheering you on from the stands.
    Sara
    x

    ReplyDelete