Monday 30 April 2012

A pictorial account of the south-east drought

The drought we are currently suffering in our part of the country.  

Having been for a lovely pub lunch with friends yesterday we got home and took our two groups of dogs for their separate walks.  I distinctly remember saying to Andy that I was going to do a shortish walk as my girls had been on a huge walk the day before.  However, this wasn't to be as I decided we would wade through the floods for fun.  We got right to the end of the floods but couldn't get through as it was too deep.  The water had already gone over the top of my wellies.  We had to about turn and wade all the way back.  So, our quick walk turned out to be 2.5 hours!  Still, it made for a peaceful evening!
































So fed up with this drought!

No comments:

Post a Comment