Wednesday 12 December 2007

A lovely present

Today I received a lovely Christmas present from a person who trains regularly with me. Her dog is a rescue collie who hasn't been that easy to train but who is making huge progress using a combination of clicker and toy training. We have had some heartache with Pip and some huge highs but since we started training back in August the lows have subsided and the highs are the norm.

Anyway, Pip came for her last lesson before Christmas this afternoon and when they left her owner gave me a Christmas card and this lovely present which is a huge bag of treats and toys for my own dogs. I was quite taken aback as I didn't expect anything and it was such a nice thought. I can't believe how many toys and treats are in this bag. It's wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment