Friday 6 August 2010

Big oops!

My poor blog is feeling very neglected. I have lots to update but no time to do it. I also have some videos of my doglets but no time to download them. I guess it's to be expected at this time of year with so many shows and a very large and wild garden to tend on top of the usual office work and looking after the doglets! I also had facet joint injections in my back followed by a horrible bout of laryngitis which meant a few days where I couldn't do much and so got even more behind!

So, this post is really just to acknowledge that Hudsondoglets and their humans are all well and that it is my plan to do a megga update before leaving for the KC Festival. We are so looking forward to some time away with our doglets in the caravan!

Please come back soon for an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment