Tuesday 2 March 2010

Very sad news

Yesterday I heard some very sad news from Lesley that she had to let her beautiful dog Loobie go to sleep.

To my mind Loobie was one of the all time greats of the agility world. She and Lesley were a joy to watch. Loobie had a huge amount of energy and drive but what I loved about her most was that it was so obvious she was having the most wonderful time. She was without doubt a super star and deserved the status of being the first ever British Agility Champion. That can never be taken away.

It made me think also of my beautiful Abbey, they made their agility debut the very same weekend at the Packington/Spalding show. Loobie won novice agility at Packington and I was very impressed; you can imagine my joy when the following day Abbey won novice agility at Spalding. Two beautiful girls now at Rainbow Bridge. So many memories.

Sleep peacefully Loobie.

No comments:

Post a Comment